HLWW School District 2687 Board Minutes
|BOARD OF EDUCATION WORK SESSION MEETING
Monday September 22, 2014
HLWW HS Media Center
The September 22, 2014 Regular School Board meeting of the Howard Lake-Waverly-Winsted ISD #2687 was called to order at 6:01 pm. by Chairman Schaible. After the pledge of allegiance, roll was taken with the following members present: Schaible, Heuer, Wiech, Tintes, Bravinder, Smith and Kocher. Also present were Superintendent Brad Sellner, and Board Secretary Marilyn Greeley.
(Item IV) Heuer motioned to approve the agenda; Wiech seconded; passed unanimously.
(Item V) There were no questions or comments from visitors.
(Item VI, Subd. A) Schaible reported there is a summary of the contracts we are asking for approval of at your table. Tintes motioned to approve the Principal, Community Ed Director, and Transportation Director contracts for 2014-16; Smith seconded; passed unanimously.
(Item VI, Subd. B) Superintendent Sellner reviewed the draft of the parent survey.
(Item VI, Subd. C) Representatives from SGN/Wendel Architects reviewed the building colors and other color options available.
(Item VII) Next Meeting Dates:
• Regular Board Meeting - Monday October 13, 2014 6 p.m. HLWW HS Media Center
• Work Session Meeting - Monday October 27, 2014 6 p.m. HLWW HS Media Center
(Item VIII) Items for Next Meeting:
• Fall School Board Election
• Employment Recommendation/Lane Changes
• Property & Liability Insurance
• Seniority List Posting
• Assurance of Compliance with State/Federal Law Prohibiting Discrimination
• Resolution for District Application to MSHSL
• Discuss refinance of 2006 bonds-Greg Crow, Ehlers
Wiech motioned to adjourn at 6:37 p.m; Bravinder seconded; passed unanimously.
Michelle Heuer, Clerk
Published in the Herald Journal Oct. 20, 2014.