Lester Prairie School Board Minutes
|SPECIAL MEETING of the SCHOOL BOARD of EDUCATION
Lester Prairie Public Schools
Tuesday April 10th, 2018 7:00 am
Lester Prairie School Media Center
Roll call was taken and the following board members were present: Steve Ziermann, Marc Sebora, Meganne Stifter-Knoll, Mary Otto, and Corbey Hentges and Rebecca Heimerl. Administration present: Jeremy Schmidt. Other staff present: Dan Heiraas, Kim DeBruyckere, and Christine Mattson.
• Motion by Heimerl, 2nd by Otto to approve the Consent Agenda as presented.Vote: 6 for, 0 against.
• Motion by Ziermann, 2nd by Sebora to approve the termination and Non-Renewal of a probationary teacher, pursuant to the resolution
o Hentges read resolution.
o Roll call vote: Heimerl yes, Otto yes, Stifter-Knoll-yes, Ziermann yes, Sebora yes, Hentges yes. Vote: 6 for, 0 against.
• Motion by Sebora, 2nd by Ziermann to approve the resignation of Rachel Kraemer as 5th grade Teacher with assigned duties, effective June 30th, 2018
o Hentges read letter of resignation from Rachel Kraemer. Vote: 6 for, 0 against
• Motion by Ziermann, 2nd by Stifter-Knoll to approve Marc Wawrzyniak as Secondary Math Teacher for 2018-2019 School year Vote: 6 for, 0 against
• Motion by Otto, 2nd by Heimerl to approve Ryan Quast as Jr. High Baseball coach for the 2018 season. Vote: 6 for, 0 against
• Motion by Otto, 2nd by Ziermann to approve Andrew Weber as K-12 Health/PE Teacher for the 2018-2019 School Year. Vote: 6 for, 0 against
IV. New Business
A. Motion by Hentges, 2nd by Sebora to approve Contract with McLeod County Social Services for Foster Care Placement Transportation Services. Vote: 6 for, 0 against
Meeting was adjourned at 7:16 AM.
Steven D. Ziermann, Clerk ISD #424
Published in the Herald Journal May 25, 2018.