New public notices published in the issue of September 21, 2009
MINNESOTA SECRETARY OF STATE
CERTIFICATE OF ASSUMED NAME
Minnesota Statues Chapter 333
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. State the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: Sanna Lee Consulting
2. State the address of the principal place of business. 7685 84th Avenue North, Greenfield, MN 55373
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name or if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address. uber.clean llc, 7685 84th Avenue North, Greenfield, MN 55373
4. I certify that I am authorized to sign this certificate and I further certify that I understand that by signing this certificate, I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Minnesota Statutes section 609.48 as if I had signed this certificate under oath.
/s/ Sanna Kariniemi
Published in the Delano Herald Journal Sept. 21 and 28, 2009.
CITY OF DELANO
City Council/Economic Development Authority
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
1. CALL TO ORDER
Mayor McDonald called the Special Workshop of the Delano City Council/Economic Development Authority of Tuesday, August 25, 2009 to order at 6:10 PM.
2. ROLL CALL
Members Present: Joe McDonald, Mayor; Holly Schrupp, Council Member; Brad Hotchkiss, Council Member; Larry Bartels, Council Member; Betsy Stolfa, Council Member
Also Present: Phil Kern, City Administrator; Brian Bloch, Finance Director; Vince Vander Top, City Engineer; Wendy Biel, Recorder
3. SPECIAL ORDER OF BUSINESS
A. Discuss Bridge Avenue Landscaping Improvements 2009 Project contract.
Motion Number (M-09-212) Motion by Betsy Stolfa, seconded by Larry Bartels to award the contract for the 2009 Bridge Avenue Landscape Improvements Project with Bid Alternative 2 to American Liberty Construction, Inc. Motion Carried by Roll Call Vote 3-2. Mayor McDonald, Stolfa, and Bartels voted in favor; Schrupp and Hotchkiss voted in opposition.
Motion Number (M-09-213) Motion by Betsy Stolfa, seconded by Holly Schrupp to approve the Resolution (R-09-25) for the Limited Use Permit (LUP) with MnDOT allowing landscape improvements to be constructed within MnDOT right-of-way. Motion carried by Roll Call Vote 5-0.
B. Discuss Budget Levy and Capital Plan for 2010.
Brian Bloch began discussion of the 2010 Preliminary Tax Levy; after the preliminary tax levy is set the focus for the 2010 budget will be on modifying, eliminating, or moving activities and/or expenditures to balance the budget and possibly lessen the tax affect on the residents.
D. Discuss Rivertown Commercial Lease Agreement.
Motion Number (M-09-214) Motion by Larry Bartels, seconded by Holly Schrupp to extend the temporary lease option under its present conditions until September 2010, and requested Juke Box to make monthly installments towards the delinquent renter’s utility debt. Motion carried.
E. Discuss acquisition of Leland and Sons.
No discussion or motion was made.
Motion Number (M-09-215) Motion by Holly Schrupp, seconded by Betsy Stolfa to adjourn the special workshop of the Delano City Council/Economic Development Authority of Tuesday, August 25, 2009. Motion Carried.
There being no further business to discuss the Special Workshop of the Delano City Council/Economic Development Authority of Tuesday, August 25, 2009 was adjourned at 8:49 PM.
/s/ Joe McDonald, Mayor
/s/ Marlene Kittock, City Clerk ATTEST:
/s/ Wendy Biel, Recorder
Published in the Delano Herald Journal Sept. 21, 2009.