New public notices published in the issue of July 2, 2012
STATE OF MINNESOTACOUNTY OF WRIGHTTENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICTDISTRICT COURTPROBATE DIVISIONCOURT FILE NUMBER PR-12-3573
NOTICE OF HEARING ON PETITION FOR FORMAL PROCEEDINGS TO ADJUDICATE INTESTACY, DETERMINE HEIRSHIP, APPOINT PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE AND NOTICE TO CREDITORS
Elmer Warren Dallmann, a/k/a Elmer W. Dallmann, a/k/a Elmer Dallmann, Decedent
NOTICE IS GIVEN that a petition signed by Bob W. Dallmann, for an Order Adjudicating Intestacy, Determining Heirship, Appointing Personal Representative and Notice to Creditors (“Petition”) has been filed with the Court.
Any objections to the Petition must be filed with the Court prior to or raised at the hearing. If proper and if no objections are filed or raised the Petition may be granted.
The Petition will be heard on .8-21-12 at 1:30 PM by this Court at Wright County Courthouse, 10 2nd Street NW, Buffalo, Minnesota 55313.
1. Notice shall be given to all interested persons (Minn. Stat. 524.1401) and persons who have filed a demand for notice pursuant to Minn. Stat. 524.3204.
2. Notice shall be given by:
Mailing a copy of this Notice and Order by U.S. Postal Service at least fourteen days prior to the hearing date.
Publishing this Notice and Order in accordance with law by Dassel Cokato Enterprise Dispatch.
BY THE COURT
/s/ Peggy Gentles, court Administrator
/s/ Aimee Primus, deputy
Attorney for Bob W. Dallmann:
David G. Berry
BERRY LEGAL SERVICES, P.L.L.C.
69359 233rd Street
Dassel, MN, 55325
Attorney License No: 0227481
Telephone: (320) 2211052
FAX: (320) 2759791
Published in the Enterprise Dispatch July 2, and 9, 2012
MINNESOTA SECRETARY OF STATE
CERTIFICATE OF ASSUMED NAME
Minnesota Statues Chapter 333
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. State the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: A R Engh Drain Services.
2. State the address of the principal place of business. 150 Olsen Blvd NE, Cokato MN 55321
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name or if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address. A R Engh Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc., 150 Olson Blvd NE, Cokato, MN 55321.
4. I certify that I am authorized to sign this certificate and I further certify that I understand that by signing this certificate, I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Minnesota Statutes section 609.48 as if I had signed this certificate under oath.
/s/ Andrew Engh, President
Published in the Enterprise Dispatch July 2, and 9, 2012.