MINNESOTA SECRETARY OF STATE
Assumed Name/Amendment to Assumed Name
Minnesota Statues Chapter 333
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. List the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: LifeTime Photos
2. Principal place of business. 309 Sandpiper Court, Delano, MN 55328
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address. Organizing Places & Spaces LLC, 309 Sandpiper Court, Delano, MN 55328
4. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed Name File Number: 676623100022
Originally filed on 06/11/2013
Under the name: Judy Cleone Schuette
5. I, the undersigned, certify that I am signing this document as the person whose signature is required, or as agent of the person(s) whose signature would be required who has authorized me to sign this document on his/her behalf, or in both capacities. I further certify that I have completed all required fields, and that the information in this document is true an correct and in compliance with the applicable chapter of Minnesota Statutes. I understand that by signing this document, I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Section 609.48 as if I had signed this document under oath.
/s/ Judy Schuette
Published in the Delano Herald Journal Feb. 16 and 23, 2015.
CITY OF DELANO
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Delano Planning Commission will hold a Public Hearing in the Council Chambers at Delano City Hall, 234 2nd Street North, on Monday, March 9, 2015, at 7:00 PM or soon thereafter as the parties may be heard, to consider request from James Anderle dba Lupine Brewing Company aka Stone Creek Holding Co. LLC, located at 248 River St. N. and legally described as Lots 23 and 24, Block 1, Atwater’s Addition (PID Numbers 107011-001240 and 107011-001230) to the city of Delano, Wright County Minnesota for a Conditional Use Permit per Section 51.23 Subdivision D., 5 and 6 of the City of Delano’s Land Use and Zoning Code and a Site and Building Permit Review per section 51.02, Subdivision F. of City of Delano’s Land Use and Zoning Code.
All interested parties or individuals are herby notified to present their oral or written comments at said Public Hearing.
Marlene Kittock, City Clerk
Published in the Delano Herald Journal Feb. 16, 2015.