MINNESOTA SECRETARY OF STATECERTIFICATE OF ASSUMED NAMEMinnesota Statues Chapter 333
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. State the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: Red Rooster Soaps & Massage
2. State the address of the principal place of business. 120 Bridge Ave E, Delano MN 55328
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address. Stephanie Addicks 10622 Fannon Ave SE, Delano MN 55328
4. I, the undersigned, certify that I am signing this document as the person whose signature is required, or as agent of the person(s) whose signature would be required who has authorized me to sign this document on his/her behalf, or in both capacities. I further certify that I have completed all required fields, and that the information in this document is true and correct and in compliance with the applicable chapter of Minnesota Statutes. I understand that by signing this document I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Section 609.48 as if I had signed this document under oath.
/s/ Stephanie Addicks, CMT
Published in the Delano Herald Journal Feb. 1, and Feb. 8, 2016.
DELANO PUBLIC SCHOOLSIndependent School District #879School Board Special Meeting MinutesDelano Middle School AuditoriumWednesday, January 66:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order at 6:00 p.m.
Record of members present: A. Johnson, R. Durick, C. Black and S. Baker
2. Core Committee Kick Off Meeting
Members listened to WOLD Architecture presentation regarding the intent and purpose of the core planning committees. Committee members split into four core committees to further define meeting schedules.
Upon motion by R. Durick, seconded by A. Johnson, the meeting adjourned at 6:29 p.m. Motion passed.
Published in the Delano Herald Journal Feb. 1, 2016.