MINNESOTA SECRETARY OF STATECERTIFICATE OF ASSUMED NAMEMinnesota Statues Chapter 333
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. State the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: Red Rooster Soaps & Massage
2. State the address of the principal place of business. 120 Bridge Ave E, Delano MN 55328
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address. Stephanie Addicks 10622 Fannon Ave SE, Delano MN 55328
4. I, the undersigned, certify that I am signing this document as the person whose signature is required, or as agent of the person(s) whose signature would be required who has authorized me to sign this document on his/her behalf, or in both capacities. I further certify that I have completed all required fields, and that the information in this document is true and correct and in compliance with the applicable chapter of Minnesota Statutes. I understand that by signing this document I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Section 609.48 as if I had signed this document under oath.
/s/ Stephanie Addicks, CMT
Published in the Delano Herald Journal Feb. 1, and Feb. 8, 2016.
FRANKLIN TOWNSHIPADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS2016 DUST CONTROL
Notice is hereby given that sealed bids will be received by Franklin Township Clerk/ Treasurer until 4:00 p.m. (CST), Monday, March 7, 2016 for the furnishing of all labor and material for the purpose of applying an 18 or 24 foot wide (as directed by township) application of dust control materials to approximately 60 miles (more or less) of gravel/granite roads in Franklin Township, Wright County, Minnesota.
Contract Documents may be seen at the office of the Township Clerk/Treasurer 545 Elm Avenue E, Delano, Minnesota 55328. Appointments requested 763--972--3741.
Bids shall be directed to the Township Clerk/Treasurer, 545 Elm Avenue E, Delano, MN 55328 securely sealed, and endorsed upon the outside wrapper “BID FOR 2016 DUST CONTROL.” Clerk must be in receipt of bid on or before the due date & time set forth in this notice. All bids will be publicly opened and read aloud on Monday, March 7, 2016 at 7:00 p.m. (CST) at the Township Hall, 8735 Wright County Road 16, Delano, Minnesota 55328.
The Township reserves the right to reject any and all bids, to waive irregularities and informalities therein and to award the contract in the best interest of the Township.
By Order of the Franklin Town Board of Supervisors.
Denise Olson, Clerk/Treasurer of the Town of Franklin
Published in the Delano Herald Journal Feb. 8, and 15, 2016.
January 29, 2016LEGAL NOTICECITY OF INDEPENDENCE
The Planning Commission will hold a public hearing in the Council Chambers at 1920 County Road 90 on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 6:30 p.m. to review the following requests:
1. Horseman, Inc. (Applicant/Owner) request that the City consider the following actions for the property located at 4504 County Road 92, Independence, MN (PID No. 04-118-24-24-0001):
a. An amendment to the existing Conditional Use Permit to allow an expansion of the existing building and an increase to the number of horses permitted on the subject property.
2. George and Linda Becker (Applicants/Owners) request that the City consider the following actions for the property located at 4675 Lake Sarah Road, Independence, MN (PID No.s 03-118-24-22-0002 and 03-118-24-21-0002):
a. A minor subdivision to allow a lot line rearrangement of the subject properties so that the current 1 acre parcel, with the primary residence, is increased to 5 acres.
3. Bob and Greg Gehrman on behalf of the Gehrman Family Ltd Partnership (Applicants/Owners), request that the City consider the following actions for the property located at 2319 South Lake Shore Dr., Independence, MN (PID No. 24-118-24-12-0003):
a. An Interim Use Permit to allow two accessory buildings to be located on the property without a principle structure and in support of the maple syrup harvesting operations on the property.
The items highlighted above may have a direct or indirect effect on your property. All persons wishing to be heard with reference to these applications will be given the opportunity at this meeting. Written comments can be directed to City Hall, 1920 County Road 90, Independence, MN 55359. Plans are available for review at the City Office.
CITY OF INDEPENDENCE
By Planning Commission
Published in the Delano Herald Journal Feb. 8, 2016.