Food Service Primary Vendor Proposals
The Delano, St Michael-Albertville, and Howard Lake-Waverly-Winsted Schools are accepting Food Service Primary Vendor Request for Proposals until 1:00 p.m. Wednesday, May 4, 2016. Please contact Dolores @ 763-497-6537 or email email@example.com for a Request for Proposal contract.
Published in the Delano Herald Journal April 11, and 18, 2016.
March 24, 2016LEGAL NOTICECITY OF INDEPENDENCE
The Planning Commission along with the City Council will hold a Workshop on Tuesday, April 19, 2016 at 5:30 p.m. to discuss a proposed solar ordinance.
The Planning Commission will hold a public hearing in the Council Chambers at 1920 County Road 90 on Tuesday, April 19, 2016 at 6:30 p.m. to review the following requests:
1. Jim and Kathy Ostvig (Applicant/Owner) request that the City consider the following action for the property located at 1575 County Road 90, Independence, MN (PID No. 27-118-24-11-0001):
a. An amendment to the existing Conditional Use Permit to allow additional employees in association with the business on the property.
2. Leslie Peterson (Applicant/Owner) requests that the City consider the following actions for the property located at 2810 Nelson Road, Independence, MN (PID No. 18-118-24-13-0010):
a. A minor subdivision to allow a lot line rearrangement that would remove the “L shaped” portion of the eastern part of the subject property and combine it with the property to the north.
3. Ruth and Stephen Clark (Applicant/Owner) requests that the City consider the following actions for the property located at 2365 Nelson Road, Independence, MN (PID No. 19-118-24-21-0008):
a. A variance to allow a detached accessory structure that exceeds the height of the principal structure.
4. Evan Carruthers (Applicant/Owner) requests that the City consider the following actions for the unaddressed property located on Copeland Road and identified by PID No.s 29-118-24-23-0004 and 29-118-24-23-0005:
a. A minor subdivision to allow a lot combination which would combine the two parcels into one parcel.
5. Scott and Amanda Ficek (Applicant/Owner) requests that the City consider the following action for the property (PID No. 33-118-24-22-0018):
a. An amendment to the Conditional Use Permit or Interim Use Permit for the subject property.
6. A proposed text amendment to the City of Independence Ordinances as follows:
a. Chapter 5, Sections 510 and 530;
1. Consideration of the establishment of regulations pertaining to solar systems.
The items highlighted above may have a direct or indirect effect on your property. All persons wishing to be heard with reference to these applications will be given the opportunity at this meeting. Written comments can be directed to City Hall, 1920 County Road 90, Independence, MN 55359. Plans are available for review at the City Office.
CITY OF INDEPENDENCE
By Planning Commission
Published in the Delano Herald Journal April 18, 2016.