STATE OF MINNESOTACOUNTY OF WRIGHTTENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICTDISTRICT COURTPROBATE DIVISIONCourt File No. 86-PR-16-1280Estate of Rita Mae Klatt a/k/a Rita M. Klatt a/k/a Rita Klatt a/k/a Rita Mae Levendowski a/k/a Rita M. Levendoski a/k/a Rita Levendoski,DecedentNOTICE OF INFORMAL PROBATE OF WILL AND APPOINTMENT OF PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE AND NOTICE TO CREDITORS
Notice is given that an application for informal probate of the Decedent’s Will, dated January 31, 2013, (“Will”), has been filed with the Registrar. The application has been granted.
Notice is also given that the Registrar has informally appointed James Delbert Klatt, whose address is 43564 Tamarack River Road, Hinckley, MN, 55307, as personal representative of the Estate of the Decedent. Any heir, devisee or other interested person may be entitled to appointment as personal representative or may object to the appointment of the personal representative. Unless objections are filed with the Court (pursuant to Minnesota Statutes section 524.3-607) and the Court otherwise orders, the personal representative has full power to administer the Estate, including, after 30 days from the date of issuance of letters, the power to sell, encumber, lease or distribute real estate.
Any objection to the probate of the Will or appointment of the Personal Representative must be filed with this Court and will be heard by the Court after the filing of an appropriate petition and proper notice of hearing.
Notice is also given that (subject to Minnesota Statutes section 524.3-801) all creditors having claims against the Estate are required to present the claims to the personal representative or to the Court Administrator within four months after the date of this Notice or the claims will be barred
/s/ Monica Tschumper, Registrar
Attorney for Personal Representative:
Marcus L. Urlaub
Monroe Moxness Berg, P.A.
7760 France Avenue South, Suite 700
Minneapolis, MN, 55435
Attorney License No: 395712
Telephone: (953) 885-5999
FAX: (953) 855-5969
Published in the Delano Herald Journal Sept. 5, and 12, 2016.
STATE OF MINNESOTACOUNTY OF WRIGHTDISTRICT COURTTENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICTCASE TYPE 14: OTHER CIVIL: QUITE TITLEGregory R. Paulson and Jessica M. PaulsonPlaintiffs, Vs.Kriedler Cemetery Association, Susan Untiedt, Gary F. Brummer, Rita C. Brummer, Marysville Township, and also all other persons unknown claiming any right, title, estate, interests, or lien in the real property described in the Complaint herein.DefendantsCourt File No: 86-CV-15-263Judge Elizabeth StrandSUMMONS
THIS SUMMONS IS DIRECTED TO Kriedler Cemetery Association, Susan Untiedt, Gary F.. Brummer, Rita C. Brummer, Marysville Township, and also all other persons unknown claiming any right, title, estate, interest, or lien in the real property described in the Complaint herein.
1. YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Plaintiffs have started a lawsuit against you. The Plaintiffs’ Complaint against you is attached to this Summons. Do not throw these papers away. They are official papers that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it may not yet be filed with the Court and there may be no court file number on this summons.
2. YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN 20 DAYS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS. You must give or mail to the person who signed this summons a written response called an Answer within 20 days of the date on which you received this Summons. You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this summons located at:
63 Oak Avenue South, PO Box 859
Annandale, MN 55302
3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The answer is your written response to the Plaintiffs’ Complaint. In your Answer you must state whether you agree or disagree with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Plaintiffs should not be given everything asked for in the complaint, you must say so in your Answer.
4. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. If you do not answer within 20 days, you will lose this case. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Plaintiff everything asked for in the Complaint. If you do not want to contest the claims stated in the Complaint, you do not need to respond. A default judgment can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the Complaint.
5. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may wish to get legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, the Court Administrator may have information about places where you can get legal assistance. Even if you cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to protect your rights or you may lose the case.
6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response to the Complaint even if you expect to use alternative means of resolving this dispute.
7. THIS LAWSUIT MAY AFFECT OR BRING INTO QUESTION TITLE TO REAL PROPERTIES located in Wright County, State of Minnesota, legally described as follows:
That part of the Northwest Quarter of the Southwest Quarter, Section 24, Township 119, Range 26, Wright County, Minnesota, lying southerly and southwesterly of the center line of township road as now traveled and also lying westerly of a line and its northerly extension described as follows:
Commencing at the southwest corner of said Northwest Quarter of the Southeast Quarter; thence on an assumed bearing of East, along the south line of said Northwest Quarter of the Southeast Quarter, a distance of 1303.50 feet; thence North 65 degrees 00 minutes 00 seconds West a distance of 534.60 feet; thence North 69 degrees 47 minutes 00 seconds West a distance of 346.50 feet to the point of beginning of the line to be described; thence South 2 degrees 32 minutes 24 seconds West to the south line of said Northwest Quarter of the Southeast Quarter, being distant of 478.50 feet easterly from the southwest corner thereof, and said line there terminating.
Subject to township road right of way. Subject to any and all easements of record.
The object of this action is to obtain a judgment declaring that Plaintiffs Gregory R. Paulson and Jessica M. Paulson are the owners as joint tenants in fee simple absolute of the property described above and that each of the Defendants have no right, title, estate, interest, or lien in or upon the real property. No personal claim is made by Plaintiffs against any of the Defendants.
Dated August 25, 2016
YOUNG & BROWN, LLP
/s/ Matthew B. Brown
Matthew B. Brown #393572
Attorney for Plaintiffs
63 Oak Avenue South, PO Box 859
Annandale, MN 55302
Published in the Delano Herald Journal Aug. 29, Sept. 5, and12, 2016.