May 24, 2018
CITY OF INDEPENDENCE
The Planning Commission will hold a public hearing in the Council Chambers at 1920 County Road 90 on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 7:30 p.m. to review the following requests:
1. PUBLIC HEARING: PTS Products, Inc. (Applicants/Owners) requests that the City consider the following action for the property located at 6511 US Highway 12 (PID No. 22-118-24-44-0011) in Independence, MN:
a. A variance to allow the expansion of the proposed building to have the same exterior siding as the existing building.
2. PUBLIC HEARING: Mike Kuka (Applicant/Owner) requests that the City consider the following actions for the properties located at 4405 County Road 92 N, Independence, MN (PID No.s 04-118-24-24-0002 and 04-118-24-31-0001):
a. A conditional use permit amendment to allow additional horses to be boarded in association with the existing commercial riding stable on the subject property.
3. PUBLIC HEARING: Katie and Brian Roers (Applicant/Owner) request that the City consider the following action for the property located at 2914 Lindgren Lane (PID No. 13-118-24-24-0006) in Independence, MN:
a. A variance to allow reduced side yard setback from the north property line to allow the construction of a new home.
4. PUBLIC HEARING: Fish and Son Properties (Applicant/Owner) request that the City consider the following action for the property located at 2020 County Road 90 (PID No. 23-118-24-23-0002) in Independence, MN:
a. Rezoning of the subject property from AG-Agriculture to CLI- Commercial Light Industrial.
b. Site Plan Review for the proposed commercial use of the property.
c. Conditional Use Permit to allow boat service and repair on the subject property.
5. PUBLIC HEARING: Hamilton Bros. (Applicant/Owner) requests that the City consider the following action for the property located at 1050 County Road 83 (PID No. 35-118-24-41-0001) in Independence, MN:
a. Final Plat approval for a sixteen-lot residential subdivision to allow the subdivision of the property.
The items highlighted above may have a direct or indirect effect on your property. All persons wishing to be heard with reference to these applications will be given the opportunity at this meeting. Written comments can be directed to City Hall, 1920 County Road 90, Independence, MN 55359. Plans are available for review at the City Office.
CITY OF INDEPENDENCE
By The Planning Commission
Published in the Delano Herald Journal June 1, 2018.
STATE OF MINNESOTACOUNTY OF WWRIGHTDISTRICT COURTPROBATE DIVISIONTENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICTCourt File No. 86-PR-18-2166
Alfred L. Braegelmann,
NOTICE OF INFORMAL PROBATE OF WILL AND APPOINTMENT OF PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE AND NOTICE TO CREDITORS
Notice is given that an application for informal probate of the Decedent’s will dated July 7, 2004, and codicil(s) to the will, dated November 15, 2013 has been filed with the Registrar. The application has been granted.
Notice is also given that the Registrar has informally appointed Victoria Braegelmann and Jay Braegelmann, whose address is 3735 Quaas Ave., Watertown, MN 55388 as personal representatives of the Estate of the Decedent. Any heir, devisee or other interested person may be entitled to appointment as personal representative or may object to the appointment of the personal representative. Unless objections are filed with the Court (pursuant to Minn. Stat. 524.3-607) and the Court otherwise orders, the personal representative has full power to administer the Estate including, after 30 days from the date of issuance of letters, the power to sell, encumber, lease or distribute real estate.
Any objections to the probate of the will or appointment of the Personal Representative must be filed with this Court and will be heard by the Court after the filing of an appropriate petition and proper notice of hearing.
Notice is also given that (subject to Minn. Stat. 524.3-801) all creditors having claims against the Estate are required to present the claims to the personal representative or to the Court Administrator within four months after the date of this Notice or the claims will be barred.
/s/ Monica Tschumper
Published in the Delano Herald Journal June 1 and 8, 2018.