The Wright County Sheriff’s Office has the following unclaimed items in their possession: backpack, bag of clothing, suitcase, light, black pouch, bow, trail camera, laptop computer, muzzle loader firearm, 2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo, handgun, knife, hatchet, fishing rod, cell phone, bicycles, shoes, skateboard, and money.
The Wright County Sheriff’s Office may also have property belonging to the following people: Joshua Hanson, Sabrina Underwood, Michael Nelson, Barry Frank, Robert Manning, Branon Landowski-Carlson, Austin Igbenebor, Kyle Grunenwald, Shawn Mosier, Logan Sweeter, and Zachary Laird.
If you believe any of this property belongs to you please call 763-682-7680 or 763-684-2363 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Prior to release of any property proof of ownership will be required.
Published in the Herald Journal Dec. 21, 2018.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
AN APPLICATION FOR A VARIANCE HAS BEEN SUBMITTED TO THE WRIGHT COUNTY BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT BY THE FOLLOWING APPLICANT:
JERRY LEE BISTODEAU
LOCATION: 698 101st Street NE Lots 21, 22 & 23 and part of Lot 20, Nordhaven, according to plat of record, Section 12, Township 121, Range 26, Wright County, Minnesota. (Lake Ida Silver Creek Twp.) Tax #216-023-000230
Requests a variance of Section 155.026, 155.049((2)(a), 155.057 & 155.90 of Chapter 155, Title XV, Land Usage & Zoning of the Wright County Code of Ordinances to allow replacement of an existing 921 sq. ft. dwelling that is 40’ from the Ordinary High-water Mark of lake (OHW) and 6.3’ from the side property line and remove existing 576 sq. ft. detached garage that is 27’ from the road centerline of road with a new 1,768 sq. ft. one-story walkout dwelling, 988 sq. ft. main level attached garage and 988 sq. ft. lower level garage, a 48 sq. ft. covered stoop at 75’ from the OHW and 43 ft. from the centerline of a township road. Also proposed is a new Type III septic system, undersized treatment area, to be 15’ from the dwelling.
REASON A VARIANCE IS NEEDED: Replacement must meet all standards or requires variances. Minimum setback is 65’ from centerline of local/town road. Separation from sewer to dwelling is 20’.
REFERENCE TO THE PROPOSED APPLICATION, YOU WILL BE HEARD ON:
DATE: Friday, January 4, 2019
TIME: 8:30 a.m.
PLACE: COUNTY COMMISSIONERS BOARD ROOM, WRIGHT COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER, 10 SECOND STREET NW, BUFFALO, MINNESOTA
OR YOU MAY SEND YOUR COMMENTS IN THE SPACE PROVIDED BELOW TO THE PLANNING & ZONING OFFICE, WRIGHT COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER, 10 SECOND STREET NW RM 140, BUFFALO, MINNESOTA 55313-1185
INTERPRETER SERVICES FOR THE HEARING IMPAIRED WILL BE PROVIDED ON PRIOR REQUEST FOR PUBLIC MEETINGS & OTHER COUNTY SPONSORED CLASSES & EVENTS
PHONE INQUIRIES TO: (763) 682-8947
Published in the Herald Journal Dec. 21, 2018.
NOTICE OF VOLUNTARY MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: December 21, 2018
1. A default has occurred in the conditions of that certain mortgage executed by Mabel L. DesMarais, a single person, as mortgagor, in favor of Old National Bank, a national banking association, successor-by-merger with KleinBank, successor-by-merger with The Oakley National Bank of Buffalo, as mortgagee, dated October 24, 2002, and recorded on November 1, 2002, as Document No. 814210, as modified by that certain modification of mortgage dated September 18, 2017, and recorded on October 12, 2017, as Document No. A1355612, both in the Office of the County Recorder in and for Wright County, Minnesota (collectively, “Mortgage”). The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $205,000.00.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage or any part thereof.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. As of the date of this notice, the amount due on the Mortgage is: $285,281.20.
6. Pursuant to the terms and conditions of that certain voluntary foreclosure agreement dated effective December 13, 2018, and recorded on December 14, 2018, as Document No. A1386320, in the Office of the County Recorder in and for Wright County, Minnesota (“Agreement”), the Mortgage shall be foreclosed, and the land located at 2444 10th Street Southwest, Buffalo, Minnesota 55313, Property Tax ID No. 211.025.002040, and legally described as follows:
Lot 4, Block 2, Des Country Estates, Wright County, Minnesota. (“Property”),
shall be sold by the Sheriff of Wright County, Minnesota, at public auction on January 25, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. at the Wright County Sheriff’s Office: 3800 Braddock Avenue Northeast, Buffalo, Minnesota 55313.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by mortgagor or mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is two (2) months after the date of sale.
8. Each holder of a junior lien on the Property may redeem in the order and manner provided in Minn. Stat. § 582.32, subd. 9, beginning after the expiration of mortgagor’s redemption period as set forth herein.
9. The mortgagor must vacate the Property on or before 11:59 p.m. on March 26, 2019 if the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. § 580.30 or the Property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. § 580.23.
10. The mortgagor released from financial obligation on the Mortgage is: None.
Old National Bank
(a national banking association)
By its attorneys:
/s/ Joshua D. Christensen
Joshua D. Christensen, (#332616)
David L. Tomenes, (#398602)
Anastasi Jellum, P.A.
Attorneys for Mortgagee
14985 60th Street North
Stillwater, MN 55082
Published in the Herald Journal Dec. 21, 28, 2018; Jan. 4 and 11, 2019.