MINNESOTA SECRETARY OF STATEAssumed Name/Amendment to Assumed NameMinnesota Statues Chapter 333
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. List the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: Riverview Auto Sales
2. Principal place of business: 4306 US Hwy. 12 SE #3, Delano, MN 55328
3. List a Mailing Address if you cannot receive mail at the principal place of business address: PO Box 54, Shakopee, MN 5537 9
4. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address. Jason Lantz 1705 3rd Ave. W., Shakopee, MN 55379; Kimberly Lantz, 1705 3rd Ave. W., Shakopee, MN 55379
5. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed Name File Number: 941648400026 Originally filed on: 3/20/2017
6. I, the undersigned, certify that I am signing this document as the person whose signature is required, or as agent of the person(s) whose signature would be required who has authorized me to sign this document on his/her behalf, or in both capacities. I further certify that I have completed all required fields, and that the information in this document is true and correct and in compliance with the applicable chapter of Minnesota Statutes. I understand that by signing this document, I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Section 609.48 as if I had signed this document under oath.
/s/ Jason Lantz
Published in the Delano Herald Journal April 26 and May 3, 2019.