May 24, 2019
CITY OF INDEPENDENCE
The Planning Commission will hold a public hearing in the Council Chambers at 1920 County Road 90 on Tuesday June 18, 2019 at 7:30 p.m. to review the following request:
1. PUBLIC HEARING: Katie and Brian Roers (Applicant/Owner) request that the City consider the following action for the property located at 2914 Lindgren Lane (PID No. 13-118-24-24-0006) in Independence, MN:
a. A variance to allow reduced side yard setback from the north property line to allow the construction of a new home.
2. PUBLIC HEARING: Gary and Lynda Ostberg (Applicants) request that the City consider the following action for the property identified by (PID No. 33-118-24-14- 0003) and located at 7297 CSAH 6 in Independence, MN:
a. A conditional use permit amendment to allow the future construction of horse bunkers on the property.
b. A conditional use permit to allow a ground mounted solar system that is less than 500 SF.
3. PUBLIC HEARING: Daniel Bovitz for Hennepin County (Applicant) requests that the City consider the following action for the property identified by (PID No. 22-118- 24-14-0003) and located at 2055 CSAH 90 in Independence, MN:
a. A conditional use permit to allow a weather monitoring antenna to be located in Pioneer Creek Park.
4. PUBLIC HEARING: George and Linda Betts (Applicants) request that the City consider the following action for the properties identified by (PID No.s 14-118-24-34-0003 and 14-118-24-34-0007) and located at 6050 Pagenkopf Road and 2465 Becker Road in Independence, MN:
a. A minor subdivision to allow a lot line rearrangement to adjust the east west property line separating the properties to the north.
b. A conditional use permit to allow the existing detached structure to be an accessory dwelling unit on the 6050 Pagenkopf Road property.
5. PUBLIC HEARING: 2040 Comprehensive Plan:
a. The City will review and consider adoption of the 2040 Comprehensive Plan subject to the approval of the Metropolitan Council. Key changes to the plan include changes to sewered residential zoning districts which will provide some redevelopment possibilities to several strategic areas.
The items highlighted above may have a direct or indirect effect on your property. All persons wishing to be heard with reference to these applications will be given the opportunity at this meeting. Written comments can be directed to City Hall, 1920 County Road 90, Independence, MN 55359. Plans will be available for review at the City Office prior to the meeting (please call ahead to ensure that the plans are on file).
CITY OF INDEPENDENCE
By The Planning Commission
Published in the Delano Herald Journal May 31, 2019.
MINNESOTA SECRETARY OF STATECERTIFICATE OF ASSUMED NAMEMinnesota Statutes, Chapter 333
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. List the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: LaGrunge Music
2. Principal place of business: 248 N. River St., PO Box 17, Delano, MN 55328
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address. Mark Douglas Stone, 248 N. River St., PO Box 17, Delano, MN 55328
4. I, the undersigned, certify that I am authorized to sign this document as the person whose signature is required, or as agent of the person(s) whose signature would be required who has authorized me to sign this document on his/her behalf, or in both capacities. I further certify that I have completed all required fields, and that the information in this document is true and correct and in compliance with the applicable chapter of Minnesota Statutes. I understand that by signing this document, I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Section 609.48 as if I had signed this certificate under oath.
/s/ Mark D. Stone
Published in the Delano Herald Journal May 31 and June 7, 2019.