MINNESOTA SECRETARY OF STATECERTIFICATE OF ASSUMED NAMEMinnesota Statutes Chapter 333
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. Whistling Wings Exteriors
2. 17002 30th Street SW. Cokato, MN 55321 USA.
3. Jordan Jacobsma 17002 30th Street SW. Cokato, MN 55321 USA.
4. I, the undersigned, certify that I am authorized to sign this document as the person whose signature is required, or as agent of the person(s) whose signature would be required who has authorized me to sign this document on his/her behalf, or in both capacities. I further certify that I have completed all required fields, and that the information in this document is true and correct and in compliance with the applicable chapter of Minnesota Statutes. I understand that by signing this document, I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Section 609.48 as if I had signed this certificate under oath.
May 5, 2020
Published in The Enterprise Dispatch, June 12 and 19, 2020.
STATE OF MINNESOTACOUNTY OF WRIGHTTENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
DISTRICT COURTPROBATE DIVISIONCourt File No. 86-PR-20-2518
Leslie Earl Kotila
NOTICE FOR HEARING ON PETITION FOR DESCENT OF PROPERTY
A Petition for Determination of Descent has been filed with this Court. The Petition represents that the Decedent died more than three years ago, leaving property in Minnesota and requests the probate of Decedent’s last will, if any, and the descent of such property be determined and assigned by this Court to the persons entitled to the property.
Any objections to the Petition must be filed with the Court prior to or raised at the hearing. If proper, and no objections are filed or raised, the Petition may be granted.
IT IS ORDERED and Notice is further given, that the Petition will be heard on 8-3-2020 at 8:30 am by Virtual Remote Hearing
(1) Notice shall be given to all interested persons (Minn. Stat. 524.1-401) and persons who have filed a demand for notice pursuant to Minn. Stat. 524.3-204.
(2) Notice shall be given by publishing the Notice and Order as provided by and law and by:
Mailing a copy of this Notice and Order at least 14 days prior to the hearing date.
BY THE COURT
/s/ Catherine A. Wilson
District Court Deputy
Attorney for Petitioner:
Larry N. Jensen
Thomton, Sperry, Jensen & Keithahn Ltd.
329 E. Highway 12
Litchfield, MN 55355
Attorney License No.: 50064
Published in the Enterprise Dispatch, June 12 and 19, 2020.